1. Propose statistical machine learning or other data-driven methods to solve business problems.
2. Implement AI/ML Algorithms to solve smart Factory or smart Medical problems.
3. Assist to design and implement APIs that request/response to AI/ML models.
1. Familiar with C/C++ or Python.
2. Familiar with Linux and open source environment.
3. Solid understanding of machine learning concepts.
4. Good at Python package such as scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, seaborn, keras, tensorflow 2.0 (above) and so on is a must.
5. Capability of reading journal papers and designing, implementing experiments is a must.
6. Had experiences about Flask is a plus.
7. Had experiences about text-mining or text-related ML algorithms is a plus.
8. Good communication skills is a must.