AICS is looking for a UX/UI designer to turn the software solutions into easy-to-use products for the clients. UX/UI Designer responsibilities include studying user scenarios, gathering user requirements, making wireframe for software solutions, creating design concepts and prototypes, and exploring new interaction models. To be successful in this role, you will collaborate with teams of Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process. You must have a passion for design thinking as well as the desire to work in a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented environment.
- Study user needs and scenarios.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design concepts using storyboards, process flows, and wireframes.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets… etc.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly communicates how products function and look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct design adjustments based on user feedback.
- 3 years experience as a UX designer, GUI designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI).
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
- Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Axure and Invision… etc.