Use a multitude of end-device and end-user data, and to develop comprehensive and innovative approaches to extract knowledge and insight to power business decisions at product, marketing, e-commerce, procurement fronts, service and ultimately deliver business values:
- Design, develop and manage big data-driven predictive models to enhance product experience and improve user engagement using machine learning, user pattern recognition, and data modeling.
- Analyze data covering a wide range of information from user profile to user behavior signals.
- Identify new engagement patterns through data mining
- Collaborate with product, engineering, business, and marketing groups to formulate innovative solutions to experiment and implement advanced data mining techniques.
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using tools such as Spark SQL.
- Experience across key digital marketing properties including, but not limited to, owned websites and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize data with user insights that assist in the development of campaigns and content that resonate with the target audience.