Our Enterprise Division is leading the way to let people collaborate better together, by ensuring engaging experiences. From boardroom or meeting room to classroom: all of our solutions help people unleash the power of shared knowledge – for brighter ideas and ultimately better results.
To support our future growth into Greater China we are looking for a senior Designer with regional experience, knowledge of the market and a digital mindset.
• To contribute to our enterprise innovation products that related to wireless presentation, meeting experience, interactive flat panel and artificial intelligence.
• Quick ideation, design and implementation of the proof of concept of the innovation stuff.
• Design and build ease-of-use software.
• Provide technical leadership, performing best engineering practices to create high quality software that is design review, code review, unit test, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Be part of scrum team to collaborate with developers, test engineers, scrum master, and product owner to present valued effects with incremental delivery in agile way.
• Lead by example to influence colleagues to be self-motivated and self-organized.
• BS/MS/PhD in computer science related fields.
• Experience of deep learning, TensorFlow or machine learning technologies.
• Software engineering maturity amount 5+ years’ work experience.
• Proficient in object-oriented programming with Python, C++ or Java.
• Good English communication skills in both writing and verbal.
• Innovative spirit and love to find valuable problems from actively getting to know products and user experience.
• Proven experience in an Agile environment. Have the Agile Mindset (be agile, not act agile).
• Be able to travel overseas regularly.10 years plus experience working with English-speaking stakeholders.
• Knowledge of bringing SaaS based products to market
• Experience in any related fields but not all required :
o information retrieval systems.
o natural language processing.
o voice recognition.
o image processing.
o Android apps development.
o embedded system application development.
o Web application development.
o Linux Qt/QML application development.
• Like to take initiative, work in close collaboration with fellow developers and share your ideas and knowledge.
• You have proven experience with Product Development for the China market and preferably have resided for an extensive period of time in China.
• Willing to travel and spend time in the China market
• You have an affinity with collaborative tools, meeting experience & emerging technologies – amongst others data analytics, Big Data, AI, ML, remote collaboration. You know how to interact to Data Scientists
• Customer centricity and customer experience mindset in all you do.
• You put customer success & experience first and are motivated to gather real end user needs
• You understand interaction design and the importance of prototyping and customer validation for a successful user experience
• You are a team player – willing to win together and help each other out, ability to cooperate with the different stakeholders in the organization
• You like to present to an audience, are good at interacting with people and are curious for new ideas
• You are capable of expressing ideas through sketches and wireframes supporting the junior designers in the creation of the visual interface of a product