- Design and lead the implementation of AI systems and analyses based on client needs.
- Identify market needs, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- Lead a team of highly qualified and high performing individuals to deliver innovative solutions on-time and in-budget.
- Be a technological thought leader and advocate. Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends, and evangelize Cloud Interactive’s capabilities in the AI space.
Qualifications (Minimum): :
- - 5 years in a senior data scientist role. 10 years of data science experience.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Data Science
- Deep knowledge within a broad range of data science techniques, especially statistical modeling and deep learning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including fluent English.
- Deep familiarity with the following platforms: Tensor Flow, Python, PyTorch, Keras, R
- Proven track record of delivering innovative AI solutions.
- 5 years in an management role.
- PhD in a Data Science related area.
- Experience developing hardware systems or platform firmware.
- Professional experience with video platforms and codecs.
- Development experience with Cuda / OpenGL / OpenCL, C++
- Research projects related to video processing and computer vision applications.
- Proven track record of developing new technologies and techniques in the field of AI & Data Science.