1. MS in Computer science
2. 3+ years software engineer experience or related work experiences
3+ years programing language on C++/C, Python, OpenGL, etc.
3. Ability in modifying existing Machine Learning algorithms such as SVM, RNN, LSTM, CNN, and etc.
4. Experienced in advanced Machine Learning algorithms or Deep Learning such as CNN, GAN and volumetric CNN.
5. Familiarity with reinforcement, regularization or variations of GAN is a plus.
6. Good programming skills at Python, CV, C/C++
7. Experienced in deep learning frameworks Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch
8. Excellent communication skills (verbal, presentation, written)
9. Ability to collaborate across a globally diverse team and multiple interests