Software Engineer (Embedded Firmware / BSP) Responsibilities
1. Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
2. Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
3. Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
1. Embedded systems software/firmware development, system integration, and testing
3. A professional Embedded Software Engineer to execute complete embedded software
The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
[Minimum Qualifications: ]
1. MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering,
2. 5 year+ experience
3. working experience with analyzing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
4. Experience FPGA(Xilinx) or HAPS based on CPU cores, and/or DSP cores
5. Expertise coding device drivers, RTOS, tools development in C/C++.
6. Working experience with firmware development cycle.
7. Familiar with performance optimization of low-level code and RTOS.
8. Familiar with MIPI/SPI/I2C/UART interface