Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to come up with business solutions as well as driving organizational transformation with implementation of digitalization.
1. Formulate Data Strategy by means of building necessary data government process and structure. Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
2. Work with IT to setup appropriate Data Architecture to acquire reliable data and ensure the accuracy of data sources.
3. Act as internal consultant to providing support and challenge as appropriate to Sales & Marketing to discover the best use case of the data to enhance customer experiences and revenue generation, use predictive modeling to support BU to derive data-driven solutions.
4. Manage marketing digital platforms including content and infrastructure, and facilitate IT systems rollout of marketing related.
5. Proactively seek opportunities for building and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to deliver change.
6. Agency and vendor management.
1. 10 years working experience and minimum 5 years in digital marketing or data relevant functions. Technical background or agency experience is a plus.
2. Proactive and enjoy discovering the opportunity to improve
3. Problem solving skill
4. Creative with logical thinking
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Strong team player
7. Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
8. Fluent in English
9. Start-up spirit