若水AI數據服務團隊，致力於提供安全、快速及高品質的標注數據(ground truth datasets) 做為各式機器學習及AI應用。 我們以「挖掘世界潛在的智慧，為AI引擎提供高品質訓練數據」為願景，專注於開發一個針對電腦機器學習的數據優化平台，配建多元標註工具及完善品管系統，透過專業數據處理師的標註，讓電腦能精準學習，模擬人類所思所想，並做出決定。
You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an innovative product where you can make a large impact.
About the role:
• Collaborate on estimates, database schemas, data pipeline and architectural decisions for human-in-the-loop tools.
• Design and develop Data ETL and processing tools and data import/export with RESTful API for Flow data management platform.
• Collaborate with teams to provide insightful data via reports or dashboard, to assist the whole team in objective and performance analysis
• Keep the data from customers separated and secure across the cloud platform.
• Coordinate user-feedback sessions and A/B testing to ensure that we are maximizing the quantity and integrity of the data.
• Promote strong engineering principles including writing DRY code, test-driven development (unit, functional and end-to-end testing), code reviews, and continuous deployment.
• 3+ years of applied software engineering experience (especially in startups).
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Good knowledge of Computer science, like algorithm complexity analysis and data structures
• Good English reading skills to evaluate and apply open source libraries and tools
• Good knowledge and experience with git version control and software development flow
• Good Knowledge about how to write and optimize SQL query
• Familiar with a variety of database, including RDBMS and NoSQL
• Experience developing backend APIs using any language and web frameworks.
• Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience deploying production-level code to a cloud environment such as AWS or GCP
• Passion about Software Development and continually follow new innovations in the field.
• Self-starter who has an aptitude for quickly learning and deploying the right language or tool for the job while adhering to fundamental best practices.
• Ability to quickly ideate and build MVPs, knowing how to prioritize crucial vs. nice-to-have features and build a roadmap to an ever stronger end product.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Serverless back-end architecture or Microservice architecture design
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with Elastic Stack
• Experience with software testing and test automation tools
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or AWS CodeSuite
• Experience with DevOps software deploy automation tools
• Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with or knowledge on digital image/sound processing
• Experience with or knowledge on machine learning
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.