1.Analyzing the application of AI acceleration chip.
2.Developing of validation board, test board, verification board with FPGA, and customer supporting.
3.Developing software and firmware for acceleration chip as a product.
4.Estimating PPA (Power Performance Area) before tape out.
5.Cooperating with other parts (software solution and Logic design team)
1. BS/MS/PhD in EE(Electronics Engineering), CE, or CS or the others in VLSI field.
2. At least 8 years of industry experience in embedded software
3. Will developing embedded software for production of SoC.
4. Developing system board for each application, even prototyping board. debugging software and functional verification of logic. developing for system board for each application (for example, surveillance camera, IoT camera system with our own AI chip)
5. Mandatory Experience and Skills:
- Development application system (for validation, prototyping), Linux/RTOS
- Coding experience of C/C++ and verifying logic functions under prototyping
- Familiarity with SoC standard interfaces AMBA/AXI and memory system architecture
6. Prefer to have Functional Verification experience for verifying complex digital systems, such as ones that use standard IP components and interconnects, including microprocessor cores and hierarchical memory subsystems under FPGA and SoC Chip.
7. Must be able to communicate with team members in English.