When we started InfuseAI, we aimed to build a remote-friendly company from day one. Currently our colleagues still meet in downtown Taipei once a week. For the rest of time, we work wherever we want.
Check how we do work everyday: https://medium.com/infuseai/building-remote-friendly-company-2018-f5f8cebe99bf
We are looking for a Machine Learning Platform Engineer to help us refine PrimeHub – our machine learning and deep learning system.
What you'll do
- Design and develop our machine learning and deep learning system.
- Research and implement appropriate ML tools.
- Select and find appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Running machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
What excites us
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Familiarity with Python and machine learning frameworks (like TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn and pandas).
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated in a full remote working environment.
- Familiarity with Linux.
Extra points for
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with R.
- Experience with OpenCV.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar fields.
- Experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
We have face-to-face weekly sync in Taipei city once a week.
- conference budget
- yearly employment allowances
- computer equipments and workspace expenses
How to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.