The mission of Inventec AI Center is to advance Inventec’s manufacturing capability & efficiency for Industry 4.0, and to prototype and investigate future AI products & opportunities. As an AI Engineer, one has to have an innate curiosity for new algorithms, and a strong ability to learn new technologies quickly. The individual must possess deep, hands-on technical skills and be familiar with AI development tools and environments. He or she will be involved in all stages of R&D, including problem definition, AI/ML system design, model training, and solution analysis. He or she will work with other groups of the company or outside partners, and therefore good communication and teamwork skills are critical for this role.
· MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Machine learning/Statistics/Math/Physics/Neuroscience or relevant practical experience.
· 2+ years of hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Computer Vision/Nature Language Processing (AI/ML/CV/NLP) development.
· Good communication skills, self-motivation and teamwork ability.
· Proven experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
· Fluency in Python and/or C/C++
· Experience with AI CI/CD tools, embedded system (Arduino, Raspberry PI), robot (ROS), or Verilog.